
I just love this little guy! He is so much fun. I love that he's starting to talk more now too. He's starting to copy movie lines, just like his sister and daddy. It's so funny! He's doing really well in speech too and made his transition into the public school system. He is loving going to see Ms. Mary twice a week.
I think I may have mentioned before that he likes me to take pictures of his toys. Here are some goofy pics of him and Mr. Incredible. They are kind of blurry, we were in my dark room with no flash.



1 comment:
What a cutie! I can't wait to be around him and Avery soon! Hannah is going to have so much fun playing with them. She loves to play with older kids...not so much kids her age. I love the pics of the little peanut! The 3d pic is a little freaky : ) but cute. Did I tell you we had a great ultrasound in Thailand and the little one was "waving" at Hannah---she giggled the entire time as we watched the screen. It was great!! I still can't believe we are pregnant together! yeah!
Post a Comment