Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Emmy Sue is 7 months old!



Our sweet Emmy is 7 months old today! She is just the sweetest baby in the whole world!! :)

Poor little thing isn't going to know her real name. She is rarely called Emily by any of us, except Jackson....he calls her Emily. Usually she's Emmy, Emmy Sue, Em, Emmers....probably others that I can't think of right now! She is such a joy! She says Mama and mom mom all the time. I'm sure she doesn't know what she saying, but I'm loving it. The other kids all made dada sounds first. Maybe she's saying Mama cause she hears the other two say it so much...who knows??? She is definitely a mama's girl though. She has some stranger anxiety. She does really well at church though, I'm thankful for that.
Let's see right now at 7 months Emily is.....
Wanting to eat everything...slowly letting her try new things.
Wanting to crawl, but doesn't like tummy time.
Rolls over sometimes, this is increasing in the last week or so. Usually she just wants to sit up.
Very active.
Very happy...always smiling.
Waking up almost every night around 3 am to eat...ugh!!!
Loves her big sister, she just lights up when Avery comes around...so sweet!

I just can't believe how fast it's going. I knew it would, but it still makes me sad. I am excited to watch her grow and see the little girl she's going to become.

No comments: