Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monthly Update

really wish I could do better at this blog thing...really!!!

Some pictures from March & April.

My 3 loves doing one of their favorite things.... 3/12/09







Avery lost her 4th tooth that day too...
sorry the color is so wonky...can't remember where I took it, but it was without flash.


Jackson is spending most of his time at home as Spider Man.


My girl...I was testing out my new softbox. She was happy to be my model.



Lexi's been over a few weekends. I saw a pretty patch of flowers in my ditch...haha We waited for the sun to go down a lot and I wanted to get a pic of the girls laying in it.
Apparently it was still too bright for their poor eyes. Didn't quite work out the way I pictured.



found a patch of clover and that worked a little better.



Jackson tried joining in...you can see how well that worked. ;)


4/6/09 Jackson playing with his shadow in the kitchen.







Easter Weekend...
We took the kids out to the Birthplace for a few pictures. Jackson loved it out there. He's really gotten into animals lately. He kept running from goat to goat calling them deers...it was so cute! He even tried hoping on one. lol





Our sad attempt at getting a good pic of the 3 of them. It was too bright out there!
see all the white spots on the water...there were a ton of sailboats out that day. It was so pretty!









big brother in the making. :)





Making our way out we said bye to the horse. Jackson wanted to ride him. lol That was the 2nd time he tried climbing the fence to get to the horse. He did it when we first got there too.






After the Birthplace we went to Nanny's for Easter Dinner. The kids found these frogs in Papa's pond. We thought it was a baby and mommy. Others think they were mating???



Jackson climbed up this tree all by himself. He had a blast in it.


Okay I think that's it for now. I thought I had some caterpillar catching pictures, but think they are on my cell. Haven't figure out how to get those off yet.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Too cute Looks like ya'll had alot of fun