Saturday, June 20, 2009

Catching up...Again

Back to May...it was probably our busiest month yet! We had field trips, end of school activities, award ceremonies, Kari, Nathan & Hannah coming home, dance recital, baby shower and photo sessions.

May 1st the yard flooded Again!






Avery at the school's stampede. We didn't take many pictures, but we did get video of them singing their songs.


Avery's Kindergarten Field Trip to the Aquarium. Ryan and I both got to go with her.












May 21st, Avery's Kindergarten Award Ceremony. We were so proud when we got there and read the program, that Avery was the ONE chose from her class to receive the principal's award. What a good kid!





with her teacher, Mrs. Flanagan.


in her classroom...



I found Jackson asleep like this one night...



May 26th...Jackson and Hannah outside









May 30th, Avery had her first dance recital. It was so cute! I'm so glad she decided she'd like to do it again next year.

She did one pirate number from Peter Pan... the pictures are kind of crummy. I don't know why I didn't take some from back stage. I do have class pictures though...just need to scan them.







Then they did a mouse number from Cinderella. You know, the Cinderelly, Cinderelly song the mice sing. :)








Had a little trouble getting the dress to stay on the manequin.


Getting on stage for the grand finale...



No comments: